As a Client Support Specialist at APC Data Analytics, LLC, you serve as the first line of defense and adhere to the client-first principle on which APC was founded. Client Support Specialists are the primary point of contact for our clients. In this role, you’ll work to deliver timely, knowledgeable and professional support to all our clients through CRM Software and email.
The ideal candidate will be a personable, patient, and client-focused individual who has a positive attitude. Extremely strong communication skills (written and verbal) are critical to this role. If you’re looking to start a career in real estate technology customer service, this position will be perfect for you!
• Develop, maintain, and demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the APC Residential Pricing & Analytics Tool.
• Provide a clear, timely, knowledgeable and professional response to their inquiries using our chat-based helpdesk and email.
• Recognize and document customer feedback and feature requests and communicate with the software development team on functionality and improvements.
Contact us if you have:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• At least one-year relevant customer service experience in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment.
• Excellent time management skills and can multi-task effectively.
• Ability to quickly identify and troubleshoot client inquiries.
• An understanding of the real estate industry is a plus, but not required.
• Flexibility to also work evenings and weekends (remotely) in addition to the office M-F.
Job Type: Full-time
About APC Data Analytics, LLC
APC Data Analytics, LLC (APC) is a world-class international software and analytics company founded in 2016 in historic Charleston, SC. APC supports the global Real Estate Industry by providing custom software, analytics tools, mobile application development, data conversion, data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) services for our client’s vital missions. We aim to increase knowledge, speed, agility, profitability, and the likelihood of success.
APC Data Analytics, LLC is headquartered in Charleston, SC and is socially conscious and an equal opportunity employer.
For additional information about APC Data Analytics, LLC, please visit www.apcdata.net.
To apply: send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.